Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Retreat

So I signed us up for a retreat on June 10th and 11th. Brandon got a call a couple days ago saying that we get to go. They might even have found a babysitter for us (because kids can't go) but if not then we have to find someone to watch them. I don't mind that though, I'm so excited to go. We are staying at Castel Brando just north of us about 2 hours or so. I'm not really sure how long it is. But I do know it's still in Italy! It overlooks the ancient hamlet of Cison di Valmarino.


There is a refined "Sansovino" restaurant that has antique plaster-work and also another restaurant called "La Carte".


There are also eight bars located all ofer the Castel. Not only that there are three museums in the interior and a Beauty Centre (Spa). The rooms are all decorated in different styles. They are all painted exquisitly and all are unique and original.


I can't even believe we get to experiance this and it couldn't have come at a better time! Believe me, once we get there and back again, I'll have a ton of pictures and things to say about it.

Just thought I'd share what we are doing with ya'll!!!


Oh and did I mention, IT'S ALL FREE!!!! FOOD, TRANSPORTATION, EVERYTHING IS FREE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. :) Enjoy yourselves? When are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 10th and 11th!!! Without the kids!!!! Wanna come babysit??? Just Kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll babysit...just go between July 25th and 28th and I'll be happy to watch the babes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete